Dear Bgogo users,
Bgogo opened a trade mining reward on September 16, 2018. In the early days trade mining attracted a large number of users but we also have received many complaints from the community about trade mining and it's transparency. Complainant criticizes that rewards are largely controlled by external trading software then use BGG Token for arbitrage, damage the existence of value and market price of BGG tokens.
Bgogo team has always been working on the core interests of BGG Token holders and always adhered to the core values “of the community, for the community, by the community”. In light of our respect for voice of the community, we hereby propose three proposals for discussion. The voting will start from 20:00 on August 8, 2019 (UCT+8) to 20:00 on August 18, 2019 (UCT+8).
The voting options are as follows:
- Cancel the existing trade mining mode, burn the rest of trade mining BGG tokens (The burnt BGG will be sent to the zero address). Part of the transaction fee for the platform will continue to buyback and burn BGG in the secondary market on monthly basis.
- Cancel the existing trade reward and lock the rest of trade mining BGG tokens (address will be made public) for future community incentives. Part of the transaction fee for the platform will continue to buyback and burn BGG in the secondary market on monthly basis.
- Keep the existing trade mining mode and buyback BGG tokens according to the previous mode.
The voting rules are as follows:
- The voter must hold BGG tokens, otherwise will be considered invalid. Each user can only vote once during the voting period and multiple votes will be considered invalid.
- The number of votes will be counted by the number of voter’s BGG position (non-frozen).
- The total number of BGG positions (non-freeze) of all users must exceed one-third of the total circulation of the secondary market, so the voting can be considered as valid. Otherwise is considered invalid.
- After the voting deadline, the total number of final options should be 50% of the total number of votes. If it is less than 50%, the votes will be considered invalid.
- Bgogo reserves the final interpretation of the above content.
Click here to vote:
In the summer of 2019, Bgogo will undergo a series of new upgrades with huge breakthrough in user experience, functionality and user growth. we are confident that the Bgogo will become bigger and stronger.
Thanks for your trust in Bgogo.