Basic principles of BTC call options：
At the time of an order placement, if buying a BTC call option, the user assumes that the price of BTC at the end of this round will be HIGHER than the price at the time of the order placement.
Basic principles of BTC put options：
At the time of an order placement, if buying a BTC put option, the user assumes that the price of BTC at the end of this round will be LOWER than the price at the time of the order placement.
All BTC prices will be retrieved as the average prices from coinmarketcap.com, and are determined by the market which cannot be considered modified or manipulated.
How to trade the call/put option?
- Users can only place BTC call/put options within 4 hours between 08:00 and 12:00 (UTC+8) every morning or between 20:00 and 24:00 (UTC+8) every night, which predicts the price of BTC/USD at the end of this round to rise or fall compared to the price at the time of the order placement.
- Users who correctly predicted the price movement will get their principals back plus all the order amount of the users who predicted wrong. Winners will be dividing the prize pool according to the proportion of their order amount over the total order amount from all the winners.
Examples are as follows:
* At 21:00 on December 25, the BTC price was $3730, and User A placed a put option order of 20 USDT. At 22:00 on December 25, the BTC price was $3720, and User B placed a put option order of 80 USDT.At 23:00 on December 25, the BTC price was $3710, and User C placed a call option order of 100 USDT.
* At 08:00 on December 26, the price of BTC is $3700, so user A and user B predicted correctly. According to the order amount, user A will get 19.6 USDT in reward, and user B will get 78.4 USDT in reward.
- According to the real-time price of BTC on CoinMarketCap, the system will display winners' bonus pool and reward rate at that moment.
- The platform will draw 2% of the total net profit from winners as fees.
- The winners will be rewarded within 5 minutes after each round.
Benefits of trading call and put options ：
Traditionally, secondary market of cryptocurrency is mostly spot trading. Investors obtain investment returns by buying spot assets such as BTC and ETH and benefit from the appreciation of these assets. However, when the price of cryptocurrency falls, users often take losses. In this case, users can effectively hedge the risk of the falling price and benefit from buying put options.
Cryptocurrency investments are risky. Please make participate with caution!
Thanks for your support!