What is USDO?
USDO is a U.S. dollar-pegged stablecoin supported by international commercial banks. The value of each USDO is pegged 1:1 to the US dollar, fully backed by the equivalent fiat currency deposit secured in commercial banks. USDO is an E-check and certificate of cash paid stablecoin based on the blockchain. It is characterized by being tamper-resistant, unforgeable, and fully traceable.
How to convert between USDO and USD?
Users may register on USDO.com and deposit U.S. dollars to purchase USDO within one minute. Once USDO has been processed into the users account it may be transferred to wallets or exchanges. If a user wishes to redeem U.S. dollars from USDO they must simply initiate the process on the website. The redemption processing time takes 1-3 business days.
What are the advantages of USDO?
- Purchase and redeem with one click
- 24/7 customer service
- Highest standard of security features
- Led by an expert team in account safety and security that have served and protected over 1 billion Twitter users
- Bank-level supervision for identity verification
- Track account balances directly through commercial banks
- High credibility & transparency:
- Supported by fully licensed multinational banks
- Audit reports on fiat deposit holdings published regularly
What can USDO do for you?
- Global payments
USDO can meet the demand for rapid payment systems in Dapps and market places world wide.
- Asset hedging
USDO complies with investor’s demands for risk prevention and security.
- Token development
USDO meets the needs of issuing agencies with its liquidity and reputation.
USDO aims to provide blockchain solutions for cross-border payment systems in the financial industry. USDO has realized the clever connection between traditional banking and emerging digital assets, bringing these powerful mechanisms closer and providing a basis for the gradual evolution of cryptocurrency into a global monetary system.
USDO Official Website：USDO.com