Since the launch of BGG on the Bgogo platform, the hourly mining time has shortened significantly. To be considerate of the Bgogo community, we have decided to host “The Golden Piñata” event during the non-trade mining periods.
On the day of the event, a lucky user will be awarded 80% of all non-trade mining trading fees plus an additional BTC prize from Bgogo. The remaining 20% will be used for the BGG daily buyback and burn.
Time of event:
From 8 AM EST, Oct 29, 2018 to 8 AM EST, Oct 30, 2018 during non-trade mining periods.
Qualifying trading pairs:
How to crack open the Golden Piñata:
- Get a raffle ticket:
For each trade, the user will be generated a raffle ticket number. The more you trade, the more likely you are to win!
- How do you win：
The Bgogo database records all the raffle tickets generated during the event and uses the standard library of the Fibonacci Algorithm, being used by the Google Golang Library, to pick the winning ticket randomly. This algorithm is completely random, transparent, fair, and not subject to manipulation.
The user that holds the raffle ticket chosen by the algorithm will have successfully cracked open the Golden Piñata. The winning raffle ticket number will be publicized on the official Bgogo website.
- How to claim your prize:
The Bgogo team will contact the winner by e-mail. The winner must reply to the email within 24 hours providing necessarily information. The winner must also make a public announcement on Bgogo’s social platforms.
The "Golden Piñata" campaign will be an ongoing event. Halloween Tradefest is just the start. Stay tuned for next time.
Note：The Bgogo team reserves the right of final interpretation of the event.
Thanks for your support!