1. What is BGG Genesis Mining Event?
BGG Genesis Mining is an event that starts 24 hours prior to when mining opens to the public. Only whitelisted users may participate in the Genesis Mining event.
During this event, users can trade on the Bgogo platform and receive a 105% trading fee rebate in the form of BGG tokens. Given the fact that no BGG trading pairs will be listed during the Genesis mining event, the value of BGG will be pegged to ETH at the same price as the private sale. This means that whitelisted users can enjoy an extra 5% bonus on top of our private sale price, with NO lockup. This is an unprecedented case in crypto history where a token is sold to the public at a LOWER price than private sale.
The rebate will be paid to users' accounts in only 30 minutes after the trade.
Genesis Mining rules:
- Users are whitelisted based on their performance in the "BGG Proof of Care" contest.
- During Genesis Mining, the total cap is 133,333,333 BGG tokens.
- During Genesis Mining, the personal cap granted starts from 1 ETH. The higher quality the contributions are, the more allocations are granted. The platform will inform the user once their cap has been reached, and no additional BGG tokens can be mined through trading afterwards.
- BGG private sale price is 1 ETH = 66,666 BGG. All supernodes and strategic investors are subject to this price with no exceptions.
- APIs are closed during this event.
- No BGG trading pairs are listed during the Genesis Mining event, therefore, the value of BGG will be pegged to ETH at the same price as the private sale. This means that whitelisted users can obtain BGG tokens at private sale price with a 5% bonus.
2. How to Get Whitelisted for BGG Genesis Mining Event?
Users are whitelisted based on their performance in the "BGG Proof of Care" contest. There are four tiers of prizes, with a respective mining allocation. The higher quality the contributions are, the more allocations will be granted.
- Tier 1: 15 contestants, each granted with a personal cap of 10 ETH;
- Tier 2: 30 contestants, each granted with a personal cap of 5 ETH;
- Tier 3: 300 contestants, each granted with a personal cap of 2 ETH;
- Tier 4: around 500 contestants, each granted a personal cap of 1 ETH;
To participate in the "BGG Proof of Care" contest:
Step 1: You may choose to submit one or more of the following: a written article, a meme, a YouTube video or work your imagination! All submissions must be original. We love creativity and surprises.
Please include at least one of the following themes:
- Let me tell the Bgogo story!
What's a supernode? Can you illustrate our entire "supernode system"? What privileges do supernodes have, what institutions are the founding generation of supernodes?
- Pros and Cons!
What's the comparison with other exchanges? What's the difference between Bgogo's mining system and other platform's? What are most distinctive characteristics of Bgogo's mining system?
- Your insights matter!
What's your take on Bgogo's supernode design and our mining system? What would you do to improve this system to promote more transparency and fairness? How do you model the game theory behind our token economics? What risks do you see?
Step 2: Post your submission to at least one of the following social media platforms: Twitter, Wechat Moments, Tik Tok, YouTube, Reddit, Steemit, Medium, Facebook, etc. These postings are expected to be up for enough time to generate likes, comments and shares. All submission must include Bgogo's Telegram https://t.me/Bgogo as well as Bgogo's Official website https://bgogo.com/.
Step 3: Send to link of your submission on social media to Bgogo's official Wechat group or Telegram group. Please send a copy to us: email@example.com with subject: BGG POC Contest_<YOUR UID>. Please include your Bgogo UID in order to link your submissions to your Bgogo account.
Step 4: Boost your views! The contest will start from today and end before Genesis Mining starts (please stay tuned to the official announcement for the final date). Since these submissions are graded based on quality and exposure, so submit early and get a head start in the competition!
3. Terms and Conditions
Bgogo’s Genesis Mining whitelisted will be based on the outcome of the "BGG Proof of Care" contest. All participants who post on social media will have a chance to get whitelisted. Whitelisted users will get a minimum personal cap of 1 ETH. We will limit whitelist size to be less than 1000.
The Genesis Mining event only lasts 24 hours prior to the initiation of public mining. Only whitelisted users may participate in the Genesis Mining event and receive a 105% trading fee rebate in the form of BGG tokens within the 30 minute after the trade. This means that whitelisted users can enjoy an extra 5% bonus of BGG tokens on top of our private sale, with NO lockup.
--------------- post-credits surprise ---------------
I am a huge fan of Bgogo but.........I'm not a writer! I can't even draw a stick! And I am way too shy in front of a camera! Is there any other ways I can still get whitelisted?
There sure is!
There's one more option for you to get on the Genesis Mining ride! You can share our promotional posters, related media coverage, short messages with thoughts and comments on the social media platform of your choosing! Easy enough right? You will still have a chance to get whitelisted if you send us snapshots or any proof of your caring about Bgogo. Please send them to our official email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: BGG POC Contest_<YOUR UID>. Please include your Bgogo UID in order to link your submissions to your Bgogo account.
Bgogo will quantify your contributions and spirit based on the content you submit. All the submission will be reviewed by our team including the CEO to make our final decisions.
Thanks so much for your interest in the Bgogo Genesis Mining! We hope to see you on our trading platform!
Bgogo reserve the rights of final explanation. Thanks for your support!